Wonderlic Test and Standardized Test
No time to do your Wonderlic Test and Standardized Test research paper? Here is an example of what we can do for you.
This will be a paper where I will combine these two tests into one paper, discussing one Wonderlic Test and Standardized Test (test) at a time using two different articles (one scholarly and one non-scholarly full articles, but still relevant and by a professional) You have to use both, but you can choose the scholarly and non-scholarly article for either one of these tests, just make sure they fit the right criteria.
Requirements for Wonderlic Test and Standardized Test Research Paper:
- Find 1 article and Find 1 scholarly article for one of each of these tests but make sure your articles have statistics or information from an expert or professional.
- A scholarly article would be an article in which this would be a full article or journal with methods, results, procedures, etc. listed in the article.
- Always make sure there are statistics listed or percentages.
- Don't just use the first article you come across pick the best one that you and your partner find that fits the criteria for this assignment.
- For each type of your tests again make sure your articles have statistics or information from an expert or professional.
- Expert or professional being a doctor, lawyer, company, teacher or someone in the field that administers the tests.
- Don't just use the first article you come across pick the best one that you and your partner find that fits the criteria for this assignment. Also, do not use blogs, chat rooms, abstracts or forums.
- You need to read the articles and then write a paper and state where and how the tests administered at, who are the subjects that are given the tests and based on what the article/experts say about your tests are they reliable and valid and why or why not. *If you have any acronyms as the name of your test make sure define in the paper what the letters in the acronym stand for. For example, IQ, DNA, MBTI etc.* Always remember to answer all questions **
- I will need a reference page as the last written page citing any articles or quotes used and make sure that you send me a copy-attachment of those 2 articles-both relevant-but one has to be a scholarly article (journal) you used for the paper after the reference page.
Key things to remember when writing Wonderlic Test and Standardized Test Research Paper:
- Please use simple vocabulary
- Please write in complete sentences and answer questions completely-fully
- Please include a reference page
- Please attach those two articles with the paper