Research Papers on the Problem of Water PollutionWater pollution problems exist across the globe and Paper Masters will custom write an environmental science research paper on any aspect of the problem of water pollution today.
There are many environmental problems that can be researched and written about. Let Paper Masters suggest how to set up a research paper on an environmental problem of issue.
- Describe the problem and how it originated
- Present a management or sustainability plan that would alleviate the problem (see below for plan layout)
- Be sure to present any opposing views of the issue - any other issues that may result from the effects of Water Pollution.
- Present challenges or limits in your plan
- How does your plan effect the community
Action items: Provide the items or activities that need to be addressed or that need to occur. Refer to the following example: My plan for sustaining clean air in my community is to develop an education program about air pollution-generating activities and their effects, schedule a presentation day and time, invite community participants, and research the effects of air pollution.
Order of action items: Discuss how the action items in step 1 will align or occur. One event or activity should occur before another; thus, order the items into steps similar to the following:
- Research the effects of air pollution.
- Develop an education program.
- Schedule a presentation day and time.
- Invite the community.
Action steps: Explain how you are going to conduct the action items. How are you going to make each item or activity happen? Include individuals or groups who will help you conduct these activities. Use the following as a guide: In order to schedule a presentation day and time, I will attend next months community homeowner's association (HOA) meeting and request permission from the board to add it to the following month's agenda.
Timeline: Estimate when you are going to conduct the action items, such as , I will complete the research.If an item or activity does not have a specific conclusion time, indicate that it is ongoing.
The following is a sample of how you might incorporate your sustainability plan into a table format keep in mind this is an incomplete plan:
Action Items - (in the correct order) Action Steps Timeline
- Research and identify the effects of air pollution.
- Review environmental Web sites and journals.
- Document the sources of air pollution and both environmental and health effects of air pollution.
- Document video interviews of environmental researchers and facilitators.
- Develop an education program about air pollution effects. Develop a presentation about why this program is needed and include air pollution's ill effects, the lifestyle changes that will be required, and the benefits and challenges of change.