Tsitsi Dangarembga's Novel Nervous Condition
The Final Project is an eight (8) pages, thesis - MLA format arguing, explaining, and captivating the readers attention and sentiments based on TsiTsi Dangarembga's Novel which is Nervous Condition.
Thesis/Essay Title: Women’s escaping oppression through education.
Requirements for Tsi Tsi Dangarembga's Novel Nervous Condition Research Paper:
- Please develop an essay-thesis based on TsiTsi Dangarembga’s novel Nervous Condition’s in an argument approach, by way of asking, explaining the Women’s condition of the characters like Tambu (her dream for education), Maiguru (Babamukuru’s wife-british educated) and Mainini the mother of Tambu. Please connect also some of the story about Babamukuru, their headmaster.
- The title of the Thesis is:
Women’s escaping oppression through education:
based on TsiTsi Dangarembga’s novel “Nervous Condition”.
- Please put some good and captivating words that can captivate the readers sentiments.
Please discuss their life before, their situations and on how the woman’s voice influence the people today especially in Patriarchal system.
- Use evidence from the text. Provide sufficient concrete examples from the text, as well as the analysis of those examples, to support the essay’s claim.
- Please use at least 4 resources (internet or books) and please put your citation as an MLA format at the end of the Thesis.
- The paper must have a clear conceptual center such as claim and controlling ideas of the thesis.
Show some argumentative explanations.
- At the end of the thesis essay, please make the great final conclusions
Overview of Tsi Tsi Dangarembga's Novel Nervous Condition:
The divergence of the lives of two very different women is the central focus of Tsitsi Dangarembga’s novel Nervous Conditions. Although the narrative begins with the story of Tambu, the focus quickly changes to the story of Tambu and her cousin Nyasha from her family. Both girls have lived very different lives up until their teen when they meet for the first time. What is compelling about this meeting is that through an examination of each girl’s past, there is a direct path for understanding how each develops in adolescence
To illustrate this point, consider Tambu. Raised on her family’s farm in Umtali, she is responsible for running the household. The oldest of her siblings, she spends her days gardening looking after the farm and tending to her siblings needs. Although Tambu dreams of attending school, this privilege is given to her only brother. However, when her brother dies, Tambu is given the opportunity to attend school. Sent to live with her aunt and uncle while she attends school with her cousin Nyasha, Tambu shares a room with her cousin and quickly befriends the girl.