Research Papers on Sweatshop Warriors by Miriam Ching Yoon Louie
Research papers on Sweatshop Warriors by Miriam Ching Yoon Louie can be custom written by the writers at Paper Masters. The focus of the research can be from a business, sociological or psychological standpoint and will focus on the effects of globalization or any aspect of the book you need. If you need Sweatshop Warriors used as a reference in your research papers, simply state that fact when filling out the order form for a custom written project.
A research paper based on articles from online, outside sources and the book "Sweatshop Warriors" is a good foundation for a writing on globalization, discrimination or any of the following aspects discussed in Miriam Ching Yoon Louie's book:
- Research paper that focuses on the economic context of social problems as well as gender, race, and class in relation to social inequality and other social issues.
- Focus on the effects of "globalization" and the effects of a contracting economy on working class and immigrant families.
- The disappearance of the middle class America.
- The interlocking nature of many other oppressions such as racism, reverse discrimination, sexism, classism, homophobia, etc.
- Look interlocking oppressions in relation to the current state of the economy.
Topic Suggestion for Sweatshop Warriors Research Paper:
You are to pick a social problem (racism, reverse discrimination, sexism, classism, homophobia, xenophobia) and then analyze HOW AND/OR IF it was exacerbated (made worse)by the transformation of the economy over the past few decades. In addition, you also need to address the following questions in your essay:
- How did our economy change?
- Why has this transformation occurred?
- How has this transformation affected individuals, groups, communities, and American Society?
- Finally, using your sociological imagination and your standpoint, how has this transformation affected you and your community? *In answering this question: Remember to address EACH part of the question. Consider "Sweatshop Warriors" in relation to the transformation of the economy and be sure to integrate the book in your research paper.