Role of Leadership in the Development of Youth Ministry
The type of thesis I have to have is a critical literature review. I will explain how it is to be done , and also I will include a sample of a critical literature review thesis. I need chapters 1 and 2.
I have to present it to my teacher also I have to make a power point presentation.
The Role of Leadership in the Development of Youth Ministry that I have chosen is “ THE ROLE OF LEADERSHIP IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF YOUTH MINISTRY”. The Role of Leadership in the Development of Youth Ministry has to be a positive organizational change within the organization. My Role of Leadership in the Development of Youth Ministry should answer such questions like:
What is the role of leadership? How leadership impact the development of youth ministry? What is the characteristics of a successful Youth ministry? How can you trun around a youth ministry with a good leaders or whatever? ( THESE ARE SOME QUESTIONS YOU CAN USE, IF YOU FIND OTHERS FEEL FREE TO USE, BUT IT HAS TO SHOW AN POSITIVE ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE).
i AM DOING CHAPTERS 1 & 2 FOR NOW.( PLEASE INCLUDE A REFERENCE PAGE.) I will also have Chapters 3 & 4 due, but will let you know the due dates after Chapters 1 and 2 are completed.
Format for Chapters 1 & 2 of Role of Leadership in the Development of Youth Ministry Research Paper:
Chapter I : Introduction
- State the purpose of the critical review of a The literature.
- Present key issues of major themes as covered in the literature.
- Identify questions that the review will address.
Chapter 2 Review of the Literature ( need at least 20 articles, but for now I need 20 articles answering the questions).
- Make comparisons with respect to findings. CHAPTER TWO ARTICLES MUST ANSWER CHAPTER 1 QUESTIONS. THANKS!!!!
Use Sub-heads to identify sub-Role of Leadership in the Development of Youth Ministrys.
Chapter 3: Methodology
Here you will report on /describe the methods of the respective studies that you have discussed in Chapter 2 : literature review
- Method of the Study
- Sample characteristics
- Organizational setting
- Data analysis and results ( ex: data, or charts_
Chapter 4 : Discussion and Conclusions
- Introduction: here you will restate the purpose of the study
- Limitations: describe the limitations of the studies presented in Chapters 2 & 3
- Questions raised