Research Papers using Politics: Who Gets What, When, and How by Harold Lasswell
Research papers using Harold Lasswell's book Politics: Who Gets What, When and How can be ordered from Paper Masters and are all custom written. This means your topic can be as specific as you need it to be. It can be on Lasswell's entire book or it can use Politics as a reference in a research paper on any aspect of politics. For example, you could write a research paper on a famous politician. This means that you will be primary writing a biographical paper. You should emphasize the important contributions the person made to American history and government. You will overview how this person contributed to politics according to what you have read in Lasswell's book.
Harold Lasswell was the founder of the modern field of communications and a leading political scientist of his day. In the 1920s and 1930s, he challenged the "democratic dogmatisms" that the general public of democracy knew what was in its own best interests. It is this basic principle of democracy, at least in theory, which Lasswell challenged. Lasswell believed that the small group of persons were a specialized class and are the best judges of the interests of the public. Lasswell went beyond making this just a practical or self-interested matter for this privileged group into making it a moral matter for them. Lasswell believed that out of a sense of "ordinary morality," this group was obliged to "make sure that [the general public] doesn't have the opportunity to act of the basis of their misjudgments." Lasswell saw the public as a bewildered herd.
This is the check list for the format of a
Politics:Who Gets What, When and How Research Paper:
- My paper has one-inch margins (top, bottom, left, and right).
- I used a font that is no more than 12 point.
- My paper is double spaced.
- I have put a parenthetical notation at the end of each sentence in which I have taken ideas, opinions, or statistics from another source, or I have directly quoted another source (citing must be done using MLA format). There must be citation in the body of the paper! Papers without citation will not be accepted.
- All of the entries in my works cited page are cited within the text of the paper.
- I have provided a "works cited" page at the end of the paper listing all sources cited. (The page must be typed according to the MLA format).
- I have used a minimum of five different sources cited in this paper.
- I have edited the paper for spelling and grammar.