Analysis of Qualitative Research Report
I want the paper done on pain management please
Pain Management Research Paper Requirements:
Prepare a 4- 4.5 page paper analysis of a qualitative research report. The numbers and headings in the guidelines need to be used and the questions addressed in narrative sentence form. There is no need to prepare other components of a formal paper such as an introduction, conclusion, etc. The major purpose of this assignment is to determine the validity of each study so that the value of the study findings in nursing practice can be evaluated.
- The article used for the analysis needs to be submitted with the analysis.
- Use at least 2 references to develop the paper.
- Articles must be approved by the instructor for use in this assignment.
- General guidelines for analysis paper:
- Problem Statement: In what way(s) is the problem the study was conducted to resolve an important one for nursing to explore?
- Study Purpose: In what way(s) is the purpose of the study significant to nursing?
- Research Question: What is the research question? If it is not stated, what would you say the research question is? In what way would you say that the question is stated broadly enough for a qualitative study? Study Design: What qualitative method is used? In what way is the method used an appropriate one for this study?
- Subjects and Setting: In what way is the method of obtaining subjects appropriate or inappropriate? In what way is the size of the sample used adequate? In what way was the setting in which data were collected an appropriate one for this study?
- Data Collection Methods: In what way are the methods used consistent with the purpose of the qualitative approach selected? In what way are the data collection procedures appropriate for this study? In what way are the steps taken to protect the rights of subjects adequate? What evidence is there that data saturation was achieved?
- Data Analysis Procedures: In what way(s) are the data analysis procedures appropriate for the type of data collected? In what way(s) are the data analysis procedures consistent with the qualitative method used?
- Strengths/Limitations: What are two major strengths of the scientific merit of this study? What are two major limitations of the scientific merit of this study? To what extent are the study findings valid? To what extent are the study findings practical for use in nursing practice and education?
- Implications: What are the implications for practice (policies, procedures, quality monitors, plans of care evaluation of care)? What are the implications for education (formal and informal, patient/family/community, staff development)? What are the implications for research (replication, extension, research utilization, further study development)?