Nursing Philosophy Research Paper
Paper Masters specializes in nursing research. Our writers in the field of nursing have a vast amount of experience writing nursing philosophy research papers. Below, we offer an outline that shows you exactly how to write a research paper that includes your nursing philosophy and what elements should be included in your project.
The purpose of this webpage is to help you develop a nursing philosophy. Your nursing philosophy research paper project will have two parts.
Part One of a Nursing Philosophy Research Paper
How to express, in writing, your philosophy on Nursing:
- Begin by identify a values and belief statement you agree with. For example, perhaps Dorothy Orem or another Nursing theorist.
- Write out what the signifigance of the concept is (person, health, environment, nursing and trust)
- Be sure to include any nursing theories that relate to or have been used to develop the personal philosophy.
Part Two of Your Nursing Philosophy Research Paper
How to organize your thoughts in your Philosophy on Nursing Research Paper:
- Write about significant concepts include the metaparadigm concepts of person, health, nursing, and environment. Specific additional concept the concept of trust should be clearly defined.
- Nursing theory and synthesis.
There is much written about the concepts and philosophy. Consider the theory which speaks deeply to you about the practice. You can use this section for enphasize the links between your values and beliefs and the concepts. Use at least 5 references to support your ideas in part one. It is a good idea to have at least 3 of your sources in your research paper as primary sources.
- The part two is the expression of the philosophy, is a creative part can be narrative like a write a small poem, painting, drawing, Part two one page is concerned with values and beliefs of the profession of nursing, been the concept of trust very important paert. The philosophy focus on providing a framework for asking ontological and epistemological questions about central concepts of the discipline. It also provides the assumptions that guide theories. Think deeply about values and beliefs.