Mandatory Massachusetts Health Insurance Law
Massachusetts Mandatory Health Insurance Law Research Paper . The law has just been passed recently.
I would like an overview and to focus on a couple of issues:
- private insurers must use community rating to set prices
- individuals will owe the state if they fail to obtain health insurance.
Assignment: Each student will write two (2) short papers.
Each paper should:
- 2-5 pages (see Guidelines below)
- Follow the APA format (5th edition)
- Have a minimum of 3 references
- The subject of the paper must relate to issues and concerns raised in health policy, interactions between patients and caregivers, clinic or other health system practice. Choose a current topic of interest and relate it to assigned readings and other relevant references.
Guidelines for Paper: The paper will contain all of the following components:
- Review of Literature
- Analysis and Discussion of the Topic
Paper Preparation: The paper will be typewritten, double-spaced with 1" margins on all four sides. The pages are to be numbered consecutively, beginning with the first page of text.
Text Requirements: Include a cover page containing the title and your name. The main text should begin on a separate page and be no more than 5 pages double-spaced, excluding bibliographic references.
References: Students are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of references. Each reference should be double-space typed at the end of the article, in alphabetical order, and following the APA format.