Does this Marketing Plan assignment look familiar? Many professor’s assign topics just like this and our writers custom write each one.
Phase I of Research Paper
a. Create a new product or service for an existing organization that will be the basis for your Marketing Plan Research Paper, Phases I through IV.
b. For this Marketing Plan Phase I Paper, prepare a Research Paper with the following elements to include:
1) An overview of the existing organization.
2) A description of the new product or service.
3) An explanation of the importance of marketing to this organization’s success.
4) A SWOTT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, and Trends) analysis on the new product or service.
5) The marketing research approach you would use to develop the marketing strategy and tactics for this new product or service.
Use the following outline for this business MBA research paper.
Marketing Plan Outline
1. Organizational overview
a. Name of organization
b. Mission statement – organization’s basic values and philosophy
c. Geographic location
d. Product mix
1) Single product
2) Product line(s)
2. New product description
3. SWOTT analysis
a. Strengths (internal)
b. Weaknesses (internal)
c. Opportunities (external)
d. Threats (external)
e. Trends (external)
4. Marketing research
a. Consumer analysis
3) Behaviors (e.g. purchase behaviors)
4) Geographical considerations
b. Industrial analysis, if applicable
b. Target market(s)
6. Differentiation and positioning
7. Stage of the product life cycle
8. Marketing mix
1) Type – good, service, idea, etc.
2) Features – how will it be different from the competition?
3) Identification – brand name, label, and packaging
4) Production method/delivery of service
1) Channels of distribution – manufacturer, wholesaler, retailer
2) Product location availability
3) Physical distribution/location of facilities/modes of transportation
1) Pricing strategy
c) Status quo
4) Suggested selling price
5) Profit margin
6) Price and quality relationship – perceived value
1) Personal selling
a) Direct mail
3) Sales promotion – sale prices, discounts, coupons, contests, sweepstakes, tradeshows, etc.
4) Public relations
5) Web site
a. Feedback mechanism to monitor progress
b. Evaluation process
c. Performance objectives (quantifiable elements)
1) Profit margin
2) Market share
3) Promotional effectiveness
4) Market penetration