Managing Social Processes and Making Decisions
Focus on Managing Social Processes and Making Decisions Research Paper:
Title: Managing Social Processes and Making Decisions Page Count: 4 pages in courier font – APA format – 1” margins – Left side Alignment
Submit a paper on the following:
Managing Social Processes and Making Decisions: Describe a Team-Building exercise for Conflict Management that you would present in an organizational atmosphere, and how it would be conducted
References: Include four (4) sources.
Paper Criteria for Managing Social Processes and Making Decisions Research Paper:
The paper must be clear, engaging, original, and focused; ideas and content are richly developed with details and examples. Organization and form enhance the central idea and theme; ideas are presented coherently to move the reader through the text. The voice of the writer is compelling and conveys the writer’s meaning through effective sentence structure and precise word choices. The writer successfully moves the paper through academic constructs and experiential documentation to critical analysis. The paper demonstrates a clear balance of these three components. The paper is developed through coherently linked paragraphs, each devoted to an aspect of the Managing Social Processes and Making Decisions. The vocabulary and diction represent college-level usage. The grammar, spelling, and APA style in this paper must be correct. This means students must use complete sentences and make minimal grammar mistakes.
Writing the Paper
General Writing Requirements for Making Social Processes and Making Decisions Research Paper:
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the Managing Social Processes and Making Decisions of the paper with critical thought in structured paragraphs.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must be double-spaced pages and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved style guide.
- Must include a title page that includes the following in sequence: Student’s name and Title of paper.
- Reference Page – Include four (4) sources.
- Must use APA style as outlined in The Little Brown Handbook to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to APA style
- Font Size: 12 point
- Margins – 1” top, bottom, right, and left – DO NOT INCREASE MARGINS TO 1.25 Alignment – left side – DO NOT PUT ON JUSTIFIED
- Note: APA Format – after a period one space – NOT TWO.
Use only scholarly sources – Google Scholars, ProQuest, EbscoHost, Education Institutions, and Government Body databases. DO NOT USE REFERENCES THAT CANNOT BE ACCESSED. (If research cannot be accessed, it is mandatory to provide the document as a word or pdf file). For Example: A unique website to a school or documentation that can only be purchased.