Management of Healthcare is a Global Issue
Scholarly Paper on Management of Healthcare is a Global Issue Research Paper:
How health care systems support the delivery and management of health care is a global issue. The focus of this assignment is to explore a health care issue and how it is managed through the health care system in , in a country other then Canada.
Comparisons and contrasts to the Canadian Health Care System will be incorporated
FORMAT for Management of Healtcare is a Global Issue Research Paper:
- Length 6 pages.
- 12 font, APA format.
- Professional language and syntax will be expected
- .The faculty member may request a hardcopy of any reference cited.
Questions to be considered:
- Discuss how USA is managing AIDS .
- Explain why it is not managed well or Why it is managed well.
- Contrast and compare with Canada
EVALUATION and guidelines for Management of Healthcare is a Global Issue Research Paper:
- Introduction and reason for choice
- Description of health issue
- Description of relevant parts of the health care system in country of choice
- Discussion of how health care system is managing health issue
- Incorporation of comparisons and contrasts to Canadian Health Care System
- Conclusion and actions
Overview of AIDS:
AIDS, and the virus that causes AIDs, HIV, is still a major concern of all countries in the world despite the number of new treatments currently available. Even though these treatments can help control the disease and in some cases prevent opportunistic diseases associated with it, a diagnosis of AIDS is still considered to be a death sentence.
At year-end 2002, some 40 million people worldwide were infected with HIV. In Africa, more people die of the disease than get married. In February of 2003, Reuters Health reported that the number of HIV and AIDS infections in the United States had risen for the first time in over a decade. Experts attribute the rise to “AIDS compliancy”, whereby people are not getting tested as often as in the previous decade, having more unprotected sex, and engaging in other risky behaviors.