Does this Literary Elements assignment look familiar? Many professors assign topics just like this and our writer’s custom write each one.
Consider an interesting movie you have seen recently. Prepare paper about that movie based on the following questions, and be sure to use the technical language:
Paper Topic: Literary and Thematic Elements of Film – 4 pages (Courier New Font size 12pt. )
Consider an interesting movie you have seen recently. Prepare a paper about that movie based on the following questions, and be sure to use the technical language:
- Keeping in mind what you have learned in class thus far about literary elements, what does this movie mean to you?
- What is this movie really about?
- Is there a “moral to the story,” a theme to be explored, or comment to think about?
- What is the point of the movie?
- Did you find this movie meaningful for you personally? Why or why not?
General Writing Requirements for Literary Elements Research Paper:
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought in structured paragraphs.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis statement and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must be double-spaced pages and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved style guide.
- Reference Page
- Must use APA style to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to APA style
- Font Size: 12 point
- Margins – 1” top, bottom, right, and left – DO NOT INCREASE MARGINS TO 1.25 Alignment – left side – DO NOT PUT ON JUSTIFIED
- Note: APA Format – after a period one space – NOT TWO.
Mandatory Requirements for Literary Elements Research Paper:
- Use only scholarly sources –
- Google Scholars
- Education Institutions
- Government Body databases.
- DO NOT USE REFERENCES THAT CANNOT BE ACCESSED. For Example: A unique web site to a school or documentation that can only be purchased.
Test Citations – Quote or Paraphrase
Included the page number or paragraph number
Reference: All references require a URL for checking sources. This is mandatory.
see below for samples – journals require the volume # page
Criteria looked for in Literary Elements Research Paper:
- Student analyzes selected movie utilizing the technical terminology of literary elements used in his text and/or other sources.
- Student moves beyond surface explanations of selected movie and explores deeper themes, plots, and structure.
- Student expresses personal relationship/thoughts to movie in a substantive, supported manner.
- The paper has a clear introduction with a succinct thesis sentence and a conclusion clearly linked to the introduction.
- The paper is developed through coherently linked paragraphs, each devoted to an aspect of the topic.
- The vocabulary and diction represent college-level usage.
- The grammar, spelling, and APA style in the paper are correct. This means students must use complete sentences and make minimal grammar mistakes.