Strategic and development of human resource management.
Leadership Development Research Paper looks at particulars in management:
In particular, looking at the diverse reasons organizations invest in training and development of their managers, the degree to which such activities promote or inhibit diversity, the reactions of participants, and the significance of the outcomes for the organization.
Phd thesis proposal for Leadership Development Research Paper
- A working title of the Leadership Development area
This should do more than convey the key words associated with the proposed research.
- General overview of the research area
This should take the form of a brief abstract of the general area of study and identify the discipline (s) within which it falls.
- Aim of the study
- Research questions or problem statement/ hypothesis
- Identification of the relevant literature In this section the proposal should be developed to demonstrate aware of the debates and issues raised in relevant bodies of literature. References to key articles and texts should be made to show the appreciate of their relevance to the research area. A PhD is an original piece of research and so it should demonstrate that the proposed area has not been studied before.
Rational and contribution: Leadership Development
- Rational of the Leadership Development
- outline of key literature
Methodology (research methodology and techniques for data collection) It needs to demonstrate an awareness of the methodological tools available to do the research and show some understanding of which would be suitable for the research. It may be that qualitative methods, including the analysis of interviews, is appropriate. In other cases it may be combining methodologies. You need to specify the approach you feel will be most appropriate.
You need to demonstrate an awareness of the need for planning and the time scale of the research. Normally Phd takes two years.
It should included a list of key articles and texts included in the application.
Use at least one bibliography for the methodology part.