How to Outline a Research Paper on Kosovo Conflicts
Kosovo: Conflicts Between Serbians and Ethnic Albanians
- Thesis- The conflict between the Serbs and Albanians shows us the amount of intolerance with religious, political, and racial conflicts throughout the history of the relationship between the Serbs and Albanians.
- History of Kosovo
- 1913 Albanian rebellion against Serbian officials.
- The cause was the rape of an Albanian women.
- Kosovo’s extra problems
- Religious conflicts
- Albania religion
- Islamic belief
- The Koran criticized Jews and Christians
- Serb religion
- Serbian Orthodox
- A division in the Christian belief
- Political Conflict
- Racial Conflict
Many cases in our history have served as a proof of the complexity of human nature and psychics. One such conundrum is how can two people, who have a relationship, based on friendship, mutual love and help, and above all, willingness to conserve it, become fierce enemies, ready to kill each-other; how can two neighbors, who are as close as siblings, start destroying each-other’s property and future; how can a family, living in harmony and love come to the breaking point; moreover, how is it possible that people, belonging to one nation and living in the same territory, lose their humanity to a point of committing atrocities against one-another? Yet, it is possible and people have often witnessed such a phenomenon. Unfortunately, there has been a proliferation of such cases during the last century. Interestingly, however, such people are neither primitive nor cruel in general. The answer is not insanity, as well. The clue can be found by looking at the larger picture – search!