Introduction to Film Research Papers
Introduction to Film research papers should have the following elements:
Introduction to Film research paper should demonstrate understanding and knowledge analyzing and interpreting a movie. The use of technical language should be applied, implications of new knowledge and life experience. It may include explanation and examples from previous experience as well as implications for future application.
The purpose of this paper is for you to culminate the learning achieved in the course by describing your understanding and application of knowledge in film.
Film Research Paper Focus: The following must be addressed and answered in an introduction to film research project:
- Explain how to analyze an entire movie.
- Demonstrate how we find and interpret meaning in movies.
- Determine your own personal criteria for evaluating movies.
Paper Criteria for Introduction to Film Research Paper:
- The paper must be clear, engaging, original, and focused; ideas and content are richly developed with details and examples.
- Organization and form enhance the central idea and theme; ideas are presented coherently to move the reader through the text.
- The voice of the writer is compelling and conveys the writer’s meaning through effective sentence structure and precise word choices.
- The writer successfully moves the paper through academic constructs and experiential documentation to critical analysis.
- The paper demonstrates a clear balance of these three components.
- The paper is developed through coherently linked paragraphs, each devoted to an aspect of the Introduction to Film.
- The vocabulary and diction represent college-level usage.
- The grammar, spelling, and APA requirements in this paper must be correct. This means students must use complete sentences and make minimal grammar mistakes.
Writing the Paper
General Writing Requirements
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the Introduction to Film of the paper with critical thought in structured paragraphs.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must be double-spaced pages and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved style guide.
- Reference Page
- Must use APA style to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to APA style.
Any quality film research paper is going to use only scholarly sources such as:
- Google Scholars
- Education Institutions
- Government Body databases.
- DO NOT USE REFERENCES THAT CANNOT BE ACCESSED. For Example: A unique website to a school or documentation that can only be purchased.
Text Citations – Quote or Paraphrase
Included the page number or paragraph number
Reference: All references require a URL for checking sources. This is mandatory.