The Gospel of John
The Gospel of John Research Paper:
Description: Book Review [THE GOSPEL OF JOHN] Author What were the circumstances of the author when writing?
- To whom was the book written?
- Tell something about them.
- Summarize the main theme.
- Key verse?
- Where written?
- When written?
- Why written?
- What were the major problems?
- What solutions were given?
- What was the central meaning in that day?
- What was the central meaning today?
- Include a very descriptive overview including: general description of the book, author, subject matter, purpose of the book or theme, and audience.
- Summmary is a brief, but explicit explanation of contents or events that are found in the book.
- Clearly explain how effectively the writer's style developes the theme or argument of the book by providing multiple examples.
- Clearly describe the book's overall strengths & weaknesses, usefulness to its intended audience and why student liked or disliked the book.
- No errors are found in grammar, punctuation, spelling and/or formatting.
Deal with how BOOK OF JOHN shows Yahweh's efforts to establish HIS people, to discipline His people, to impact modern Christianity, and other aspects of the "Divine-Human Relationship."
The review may be somewhat like a book report in that it might include such things as authorship, setting, plot, and etc. A review is not a copy of a commentary, nor a verse-by-verse description of what the Book says!