Gender and Communication Skills
A common assignment on Gender and Communication Skills is as follows:
Write on the Gender and Communication Skills: Gender and Communication Skills Term Paper
Develop a three-page paper in which you examine the conclusions found from the following articles:
1. Gender Differences
2. Gender Communication Approach
3. What Men and Women Can Learn from each other
4. Do women and men communicate differently at work? What is the social construction of gender?
Answer the following questions in the Gender and Communication Skills Term Paper:
- Do men and women communicate differently?
- Does it make a difference in the workplace?
- Write on following Gender and Communication Skills (format below)
Focus: THIS IS MANdITORY for Gender and Communication Skills Term Paper:
• Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
• Must address the Gender and Communication Skills of the paper with critical thought.
• Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
• Must use APA style as outlined in the Handbook to document all sources.
• Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the Handbook.
The paper must be clear, engaging, original, and focused; ideas and content are richly developed with details and examples. Organizational culture and form enhance the central idea and theme; ideas are presented coherently to move the reader through the text. The voice of the writer is compelling and conveys the writer’s meaning through effective sentence structure and precise word choices. The writer successfully moves the paper through academic constructs and experiential documentation to critical analysis. The paper demonstrates a clear balance of these three components
Margins – 1” top, bottom, right, and left – DO NOT INCREASE MARGINS TO 1.25 Alignment – left side – DO NOT PUT ON JUSTIFIED
Note: APA Format – after a period one space – NOT TWO.
Must use APA style as outlined in the Handbook to document all sources. – Use only scholarly sources – Goggle Scholars, ProQuest, EbscoHost, Education Institutions, and Government Body databases.
Test Citations – Quote or Paraphrase
Included the page number or paragraph number