Research Papers on Founding Women by Cookie Roberts
This is a topic suggestion for a research paper on Founding Women by Cookie Roberts. It is to be an analytical look at the work, other than just a review. Custom research papers are Paper Masters specialty. The thesis statement and Founding Women by Roberts you see here is just a sample of the type of book report we can provide you through careful research. A great research paper topic on Cookie Robert's Founding Women is to explore the opinions of the women in the American Revolution. You also may want to do an analytical book review.
Founding Women Book Review
The book review must assess its strengths and weaknesses. Explain your reaction of the book if you liked or disliked it and why or why not. Did you find the book convincing to support her assertions. Or did you disagree with the book's underlying assumptions?
Elements that are necessary in a good book review are:
- Summarize the book and relate the authors main point, or thesis (somewhere early in the paper, identify the author briefly.)
- Describe the Roberts' view point and purpose for writing Founding Women, any aspects of the author's background that are important for understanding the book.
- Note the most important evidence the author presents to support his or her thesis.
- Evaluate the authors use of evidence, and describe how she deals with the counter evidence.
- Is the Roberts's argument convincing? If so why, or why not. Cite examples from the text.
- Compare the Founding Mothers with other books or articles you have read on the same subject.
- Conclude with a final evaluation of the book. You might discuss who would find Cookie Roberts's book useful and why.