Research Paper on Corporate Climate and Diversity
No time to do your research paper on Diversity and the Corporate Climate? Here is an example of the type of project that Paper Masters can do for you. All our projects on climate and diversity are custom written.
Diversity in the Corporate Climate Assignment: Diversity climate is defined as “organizational members’ attitudes and perceptions toward people from cultural groups other than their own.” These attitudes and perceptions are manifested in the practices and behaviors of individuals in the organization. Design a model with methods and procedures for analyzing diversity and how you would implement the results in a cultural diversity-training program.
Criteria for Diversity Climate Research Paper
The paper must be clear, engaging, original, and focused on diversity and the climate with ideas and content richly developed with details and examples.
- Organization and form enhance the central idea and theme; ideas are presented coherently to move the reader through the text.
- The voice of the writer is compelling and conveys the writer’s meaning through effective sentence structure and precise word choices.
- The writer successfully moves the paper through academic constructs and experiential documentation to critical analysis.
- The paper demonstrates a clear balance of these three components.
- The paper is developed through coherently linked paragraphs, each devoted to an aspect of the Diversity Climate. The vocabulary and diction represent college-level usage. The grammar, spelling, and APA style in this paper must be correct.
General Writing Requirements for Diversity Climate Term Paper:
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement about corporate climate and diversity.
- Must address the Corporate Climate examined, with critical thought in structured paragraphs.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must be double-spaced pages and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved style guide.
- Must include a title page that includes the following in sequence: Student’s name and Title of paper
- Reference Page – Include four (4) sources.
- Must use APA style to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to APA style.
Mandatory Requirements for Diversity Climate Term Paper:
Use only scholarly sources – Goggle Scholars, ProQuest, EbscoHost, Education Institutions, and Government Body databases. DO NOT USE REFERENCES THAT CANNOT BE ACCESSED. (If research cannot be accessed, it is mandatory to provide the document as a word or pdf file). For Example: A unique website to a school or documentation that can only be purchased.