Delivering Culturally Competent End of Life Care
A common assignment on Delivering Culturally Competent End of Life Care is as follows:
Choose the most relevant to my Literature Review: “Delivering culturally competent end of life care: Are nurses providing culturally appropriate end of life care?”.
Only use PRIMARY SOURCSE. NO CITING from SECONDARY SOURCE is permitted. My Scholarly paper is APA format. DO NOT use Footnotes, even though it is APA format.
End of Life Care Literature Review
Please find below the assignment’s details for Delivering Culturally Competent End of Life Care Research Paper:
- Review of the Literature.
- The first and most critical stage of research is the development of the research question. During this stage, a preliminary literature search is usually carried out in order to familiarize the researcher with current developments in the area of study, to determine whether a proposed research question has been previously investigated and to focus and refine the initial question.
- The purpose of this assignment is to develop knowledge and skills utilized in the establishment of evidence-based practice by synthesizing published nursing research in the form of a brief literature review.
Delivering Culturally Competent End of Life Care Research Paper:
- Articulation of practice issue:
a. Clarity and conciseness of presentation.
b. Persuade the reader to look at your literature review.
c. Established relevance to self and profession. e.g. Why you chose this Topic ?
d. Persuasive and valid argument.
e. In Conclusion: Where there is need for more research?
- Literature review:
- Develop a brief review of research papers selected in terms of:
a. Type of questions being investigated in this area, similarities or differences.
b. Methods used to investigate (quantitative versus qualitative)
c. Sample characteristics.
d. Results of studies- clarity and conciseness of presentation.
e. Evidence of critical thinking in terms of appropriateness of search results.
a. Do not use Quotes! Use only PARAPHRASING
b. APA format (e.g. logical and systematic flow, evidence of critical thinking)
c. Page limit –8 pages