Child Development Observation
This is what a research paper assignment on a child development observation will look like and ask for. In your paper, you will want to include data from Jean Piaget and Erik Erikson. Custom psychology research papers are Paper Masters specialty. The thesis statement and topic you see here is just a SAMPLE research paper of what we can provide you in research.
This is an observation research paper assignment for a child development class.
Child Development and the Classroom
The first part of the research paper should contain details about the physical setting of the classroom. Things such as what activities are available for the children. In this section should you should include the following:
- Examples and describe the materials included in the learning center.
- Indicate where all the learning centers are located in relation to one another (i.e. art, music area etc.)
- Indicate if there are desks or assigned seats.
- Is there space for the children to be alone as well as other children?
- Are there any provisions made for children with disabilities in the classrooms?
You may want to begin by saying something such as: "In the preschool class I observed it was very colorful and the desks were arranged beautifully in alphabetical order, and the music and art were placed perfectly in the room with enough space for the children to engage in the activity." The next section is Interpretation. Also describe how the teachers interacted with the children and how does this aide in understanding child development?