Can Siebel Stop Its Slide
Write on the Topic: Can Siebel Stop Its Slide Research Paper
Case Study. Based upon the – "Can Siebel Stop Its Slide" article, construct a 4-page case study in which you reflect upon the following readings:
1. Mastering critical conversations
2. Introduction to Critical Thinking
3. Magic of Dialogue
Answer the following questions - Can Siebel Stop Its Slide
Remember, there are some basic steps in the analysis of a case study:
- Understand the problem situation
- Define the problem
- Look beyond the obvious; sometimes the obvious is merely symptomatic of underlying problems
- Because organizations are systems, problems are usually interrelated
- Look at external (i.e., competitive environment) as well as internal (i.e., marketing policies) aspects
- Because you won’t be able to deal with all problems, you will need to be selective and ask yourself:
- What happens if the problem is not addressed?
- How quickly does the problem need to be solved?
- To what extent is the problem the cause of other problems?
- Can anything be done about the problem?
- Decide on criteria for a solution
- Characteristics of a “good” solution
- Constraints (legal requirements, etc.)
- Generate alternatives
- Brainstorm so that creative solutions emerge
- Design an implementation/solutions strategy
- Present recommendations
Case Study Format
Write on following topic (format below)
Focus: THIS IS MANDITORY
• Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
• Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
• Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
• Must use APA style as outlined in The Little Brown Handbook to document all sources.
• Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in The Little Brown Handbook.
The paper must be clear, engaging, original, and focused; ideas and content are richly developed with details and examples. Organization and form enhance the central idea and theme; ideas are presented coherently to move the reader through the text. The voice of the writer is compelling and conveys the writer's meaning through effective sentence structure and precise word choices. The writer successfully moves the paper through academic constructs and experiential documentation to critical analysis. The paper demonstrates a clear balance of these three components
Margins – 1” top, bottom, right, and left – DO NOT INCREASE MARGINS TO 1.25 Alignment – left side – DO NOT PUT ON JUSTIFIED
Note: APA Format – after a period one space – NOT TWO.