Acupuncture in Sports Medicine
This is a topic suggestion on Acupuncture in Sports Medicine from Paper Masters. Use this topic or order a custom research paper, written exactly how you need it to be.
Your class paper can be on any sport Acupuncture in Sports Medicine related to the material in your text. The most important thing is that the Acupuncture in Sports Medicine is of interest to you so that you find the research to be a worthwhile experience.
Acupuncture in Sports Medicine Research Paper should be organized in the following manner:
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Introduction. This section should explain why you selected your Acupuncture in Sports Medicine and how you gathered requisite information about it.
- Literature Review. This section is written as a result of information gathered from reading various journals, reports, books, new releases, internet sources, and other sources such as personal interviews.
- Summary and Conclusions.
Paper Acupuncture in Sports Medicine:
1. The Application & Use of Acupuncture in Sports Medicine.
Introduction to Acupuncture in Sports Medicine Research Paper:
- As a professional athlete and health care provider, I have a sincere and personal interest in understanding the benefits of using all forms of healing arts to promote and maintain good health.
- In general, I would like to address whether or not acupuncture is an effective and beneficial medical treatment in the sports medicine arena. I will look at acupuncture as a form of preventative medicine, in the treatment of illness/injury, and look at possible uses in rehabilitative services.
- There are various styles of acupuncture, including TCM, 5-Element, Japanese Traditional, Korean Modern, etc…. For this paper, there will be no differentiation between the styles.
Brief Outline for Acupuncture in Sports Medicine Research Paper:
The following is a very rough outline of how I expect to organize the paper.
- Discussion of how and why I choose this Acupuncture in Sports Medicine
- Why I believe this information is useful
- Historical overview of Acupuncture
a. What is Acupuncture
b. Brief history of Acupuncture
c. In general, how is different from other treatments
- Overview of the available literature
a. There are extensive journal articles and texts dealing with acupuncture in general.
b. There are some, but few peer reviewed articles dealing specifically with acupuncture and sports medicine
- Summary and Conclusion of the above information
a. Is acupuncture an appropriate form of treatment for athletes
i. Are there specific injuries/illnesses?
ii. Safe for all ages?
b. How does acupuncture compare to other forms of treatment;
c. How does this research affect the larger population?