This is a topic suggestion on Entrepreneurship from Paper Masters. Use this topic or order a custom research paper, written exactly how you need it to be.
Entrepreneurship assignments are common at the university level. We custom write all topics such as this one which asks for you to create a 10 page Business Plan with a 10 page Power point presentation that would be appropriate for a presentation with a bank or potential investor.
Entrepreneurship Research Paper Requirements
- Each Heading immediately follows the previous- do not start them on new pages.
- The sections of the plan (internal headings) will include:
a. Executive Summary (about 1/2 -3/4 page length)
b. Vision and Mission Statement (can go on same page with a.)
c. Industry overview (1.5 pages typical)
d. Business Strategy (1.5 pages or so)
e. Product/Service (please include Customer Benefits, warranties and guarantees, Uniqueness, and product or service features)
f. Marketing Strategy (1.5 pages or so)
g. Location & Layout- (about 1 page)
h. Competitor Analysis
i. Management Team – brief description (do not do full resumes, but just a description of the skills they bring to the business. Include a manager or partner if need at start up.
j. Plan of Operation- describe in half to one page what “operations” will be entailed
k. Financial Forecasts- do (1) an overview of what some typical start up costs would be – use the internet to get costs per square foot, some ideas about insurance and utilities; (2) do a Pro forma (your estimate of what you might have) Balance sheet for the end of a year one with general headings (at least 4 assets and 6 liability categories) – these should each be about a page long
l. Request for Funds or Investment – a paragraph or two of how you would accumulate your needed start up funds
m. Reference Page
Other Requirements needed for Entrepreneurship Research Paper
- These all should total no less than 10 – not counting the title page and reference page, single spaced, some space around each heading, on a continuous run of each heading after another.
- Any sources used are to be cited at the point of use and referenced at the end of the business plan. Do not exceed more than 20% of the paper in direct word for word quotes.
POWERPOINT PRESENTATION- 10 slides. The slide should have bulleted key points and be easy to read with a professional look. It should be designed to be used with a potential partner or financial source as a presentation on the business idea.
Be sure to cover 5 basic areas:
- The company background and its products or services
- A market analysis and a description of the opportunities it presents
- The company’s competitive edge and the marketing strategies it will use to promote that edge
- The management team and its members qualifications and experience
- A financial analysis that shows lenders and investors an attractive payback or payoff.